This is a visual memory screening for how well you process, store and recall new information. With no interruptions, this screening can be taken in a physician’s office or in the comfort of your own home in about fifteen minutes. Here are some examples.
MAKING IT SIMPLE
The QSML is a quick way to screen for and identify memory loss.
- Can you stop memory loss?
- Do memory supplements work?
- Are brain games the way to improve your memory?
- Will diet and exercise slow memory loss?
- When does memory loss become dementia?
- Could you be a candidate for early onset Alzheimer’s disease?
The eight versions of the QSML taken over time, along with a validated list of warning signs, will help you find out.
Study the design until it disappears. You will have 10 seconds. On the next screen you will see four designs, including one that is an exact replica of the one you first saw. Click to select the design that exactly matches the one you saw before. If you change your mind, just click the screen again. Your last click will be the one that counts. Even if you are not sure, make your best guess.
Now you will see two designs. Study both designs until they disappear. You will have 20 seconds. On the next screen you will see two rows of designs. Click to select the design from each row to exactly match the two designs you saw before. If you change your mind, just click the screen again. Your last click will be the one that counts. Even if you are not sure, make your best guess.
Here is the number of errors you made ____ and your ranking for your age:
|AGE||NUMBER OF ERRORS|
|14 - 50||0 - 1||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 12|
|51 - 60||0 - 2||2 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 12|
|61 - 70||0 - 2||3 - 4||5 - 6||7 - 12|
|71 - 80||0 - 2||3 - 4||5 - 6||7 - 12|
|81 - 90||0 - 2||3 - 4||5 - 6||7 - 12|
|91 - 100||0 - 3||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 - 12|
|Above Average||Average||Below Average||Significant Memory Loss|
Concerned About Your Score?
Take the FREE 15-Minute Comprehensive Screening:
- Join the global challenge to understand memory loss and memory improvement
- Identify a baseline and monitor changes in your profile over time
- Multiple versions keep things interesting and increase reliability and validity of test results
- Monitor your own memory improvement when using brain games, pharmaceuticals, supplements, modified diets and exercise
- Year to year screening for signs of early onset Alzheimer's disease and dementia
- Compare your score to family, friends and your age group
- Do the validated questionnaire that screens for other warning signs of memory loss